For warranty info or claims regarding any Workhorse Irons product please email email@example.com . We are the distributor of machines and associated products built under the workhorse banner. Typically, Workhorse production machines are warrantied for 1 year. We will do our best to assist with any issues, however the ultimate responsibility for warranty lies with the builder of your machine. We are happy to communicate directly with Workhorse and the machine builders on your behalf to quickly resolve any issues.
For machines that Morgan has made the following applies; machine warranties are guaranteed for the original purchaser and are honoured with proof of purchase.
- All production machines are guaranteed for 1 year from purchase date.
- All limited edition and custom machines are guaranteed for life.
This warranty covers machine breakages that have occurred in reasonable day to day use.
- Machines that have been damaged outside of day to day use (ie dropped, mistreated or modified) are not covered by this warranty.
- Normal machine maintenance i.e. changing springs, tuning and cleaning the machine is expected and will not be considered as modification.
- If you thread a screw through tightening with pliers etc, try to take the machine apart, break wires when cleaning, or modify the frame in anyway, this is obviously not covered.
Be reasonable, if you break your machine then let us know and we can fix it for a small charge.
Machines must be sent clean and packaged correctly as to not be damaged in transit; any damages that occur due to incorrect packaging will not be covered by this warranty.
- Suitable protection requires the machine to be bubble wrapped and shipped in a box.
- We recommend sending machines with tracking, including a “signature on delivery” service. We are not responsible for machines that have been sent to us and lost in the post.
- Machines must be sent with $15 to cover return postage.
To ensure the most efficient response, we insist that you contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending your machine. Many issues can be resolved without you needing to send your machine to us. If the machine does require any servicing, you will be issued with a return authorisation number that will be your used as reference for all future communication. This process is designed to minimize any disruption to you. Failure to follow this process will lead to delays.
Production machines and secondhand machines built by Morgan - we are happy to repair and service all machines. Cost for parts will apply, and we will notify you of the total before we commence any work. A basic service starts at $50.
If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask, all inquiries can be sent to email@example.com